cutest blog background

June 28, 2013

Photo Shoots of My Nieces and Nephew

Captured Moments Photography...Capturing those moments that make up your life! Specializing in black and white photos of children. I also do sepia and color. I prefer natural settings to studio type where you really capture expressions and life! I like to stage scenes that appear like the child is engaged in an activity or actually follow them around to capture those great moments. Below you will see some staged pics but I try to do some creative things with them. Infants are harder to NOT stage than toddlers or bigger children. (They don't do a whole lot!)

Here are some samples...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics of all the kiddos! The buggy is such a cute idea, and the kitchen pics are adorable, too. Julie

Tori Leslie said...

Really nice photos. Btw, that baby is way too cute!