cutest blog background

January 29, 2017

I Have Been Blessed

I have been blessed. God's been so good to me. ... I heard this song on the way home from a youth rally we went to Saturday. I just bawled all the way through it..as usual. I have always cried during that song but ever since a ladies retreat a couple years ago, where right at the beginning of the conference they played this song and had different ladies come out on the platform holding up posters that said a trial they had gone through and then they would flip it over and it said how God had fixed that problem; I bawl! I'm telling you I could have left right then and been completely blessed and filled even before the speakers spoke. (Not that the whole conference wasn't great but it was an awesome start) 

On the way home during that song on Saturday I decided to post about how God has blessed me. I always do a month long daily post on facebook every November saying something I am thankful for.  But, I want to post about some divine interventions (which goes along with the sermon at the youth rally) that God has done throughout my life. They will not be in any particular order; just typing as they come to me.

Was a passenger in a car that was hit by a train -- survived

Was told I would not walk unaided for high school graduation -- was off crutches 2 days before graduation

Was told I would not be able to carry babies -- had 2 pregnancies & 2 children

Was saved as a bus kid -- became a pastor's wife

Was told my granddaughter had bilateral club feet invitro -- she was born without club feet

These are just a few of the biggies of how God has blessed and been so good to me. I just wanted to post about them. God truly is better to us than we deserve. I know certainly better than I deserve. I don't keep him in the front of my mind as much as I should. I am not as obedient in witnessing as I should be. I sin and make mistakes daily but He continues to forgive when I ask for it. He is soooo good.


No comments: