cutest blog background

April 23, 2017

Three Things God Cannot Do

Just a quick thought today. Over the years and here recently, I've heard people say, "God wouldn't do that," or "God already did this, so He won't do that to me," or "I just don't think God is fair," or "I just don't think God is that way," or "I don't understand why God...". Well, my response is always "what makes you say that or think that?" There are only three things God cannot do and that is 1-Lie, 2- be unjust, 3- make a mistake. That's it!!!  

God can do anything and everything He so chooses! It his His ball game. He created it (the world, and everything in it). He gets to make ALL the rules! Just because we have a Bible example over here in this spot where He did this, doesn't mean He must follow through in that same aspect over there in that situation. Just in case you aren't well versed in Bible, in some places he removes enemies, diseases, or situations that arise. While in others He allows a different person to suffer through situations. Hence the verse that says ...I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious and I show mercy on whom I will show mercy. (Ex. 33:19) The Bible also says it rains on the just and the unjust. 

God is the Supreme Being! Telling me or Him that He can't or won't do something is absurd. (such as, let a mom die of cancer and never allow a sister to then get cancer so as to not put the family through more) Telling me or God that He made a mistake or is wrong is also absurd. To me that is what transgender people are saying. God messed up and made them wrong. NO! God made them male and female. He made them separate. He DID NOT make a mistake and give one of them the wrong genital parts. --- Let me get this straight, He can create the whole world from nothing and speak it into being, create humans from dirt, His own breath and then a rib in 6 literal days, but He messed up making some of the people walking today by giving them the incorrect body parts to match what their brain tells them? Hmm? Who is making the mistake? Not God!

This last part was just something that came to me as I was typing. It actually wasn't the point of the post. It wasn't a lead in to get to rant. It just happened. It was more about saying that God wouldn't or can't or must... 

Even many Christians seem to have the attitude that God must fit their mold and thought process. I believe completely that He can and will do whatever and anything He wants to do. He is not required to fit a mold. Even in His wrath He is loving. You don't have to believe it, but just because you don't; doesn't mean it isn't true! 

Just to get you thinking and because I've gone too long without blogging. It's been an emotional month for me as April always is, so I haven't taken time to post. It's not like I'm reaching hundreds anyways! lol My average readership is between 25 and 35 sooo.  But, if I can get one of those to think and reason for themselves, I've accomplished my task.

No comments: