cutest blog background

May 30, 2018

It's A Dog's Life!

The other day I wasn't feeling very well, and I was laying around on the couch, when I looked over at my two dogs at the other end of the couch. They were laying on their blanket that was laying on the quilted pet cover to keep the hair and doggie smell off the couch. I thought to myself, sometimes it would be nice to be a dog. It really is a good life if you have good owners. 
Then I realized, I sorta DO have a dog's life. lol I mean at times when I'm not feeling well, my hubby takes good care of me and caters to me. I lay around on the couch with my blanket and pillow. He will bring me food and drinks if I want them
and he will even rub my belly with his warm hands to make me feel better. (The warmth from his hands often helps my nausea -- we discovered this when I was pregnant with my first child!) So, see, I have a dog's life sometimes! lol 


How about you?! Do you have it pretty good at times? Just a little thought provoker to help you realize some possible blessings in your life! Maybe tomorrow I will bake my hubby something special! 

ps---these pics are not my dogs!

No comments: